Cinematic Horror Storeroom – Volume 1 is a collection of spooky, gnarly, gritty and screeching sounds. There is a variety of sounds in it, all scary!
The library’s interface is made up of two sections:
The Sample section
This section has two controls and they are as follows:
- Start: lets you control where the playback begins in the file. Useful to modify the sound to fit into Your projects
- Speed: controls the overall speed of the sample, so that it lasts longer or become shorter, according to Your taste.
The Reverb section
Ah reverbs! The Holy Grail of spooky sounds. Here You have 10 custom IRs for the reverb and two controls:
- Level: how much reverb do you need? You’ve got a lot of it! – Size: how big is your room?
Also for this section You have a drop down menu that lets you choose between the 10 cus- tom made IRs.
Includes 7 Instruments:
- Assorted Corpses: 11 samples
- Carnage Attitudes: 48 samples
- Death Whispers: 33 samples
- Hell’s Breath: 18 samples
- Hell’s Winds: 24 samples
- Homicidal Breed: 47 samples
- Obscure Presences: 15 samples
- 196 single samples
- Reverb effect onboard
- 10 custom made IRs for the reverb
- Sample format: 96KHz, 24 bit, NCW, Stereo & mono
- Total dimension: 813,8 MB uncompressed, 522,4 MB compressed Requires
- Kontakt 5.6.5 or above (FULL VERSION)
- Version 1.0 (December 2020)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.