Daily Doors II continues with a new series of doors that we use on a daily basis. Actions such as opening, closing, slamming, squeaking, rattling, forcing, hitting have been recorded simultaneously from a near and a distant perspective.
- Near perspective is around 50 centimeters far away from the source, whereas the distant one is around 2-3 meters far away, depending on the source. Mono, M/S and ORTF were used for this perspective.
- Distant perspective is in M/S or ORTF.
- Unless it wasn’t possible due to the nature of the sound or because of logistics, all sounds were recorded in two different intensities: Hard and Soft. Each file contains at least 3 different takes.
- All files are in 96 kHz / 24 bit and meta-tagged, both in Soundminer and BWAV.
Gear Used: Microphones: Sennheiser 8050, Sennheiser 8040 & MKH 30 in M/S, Sennheiser 8040s in ORTFRecorders: Zoom F8, Sound Devices MixPre 6-II, Sony D100
- Files: 244 | Size: 3.4 GB | Sampling Rate: 96kHz/24Bit | Meta-Tagged: No
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.