Talkie Box 3 is a 64-bit standalone sound design audio tool to create realistic Radio, Walkie Talkie and Telephone effects, including background noise designer.
- Radio & Walkie-Talkie Emulator
- Telephone Emulator. Dial pad.
- Morse code tone generator
- Noise Engine. Up to 6 predesigned noise signals. Design you own interferences sounds and background noise.
- Voice Lab. Add background noise and bad reception sounds to your voice. Input signal is convolved through designed audio signal at Noise Engine. Input depeneding activation (based on input source level).
- Noise Tap. Trigger designed noise signal as if it were a sampler. Amplitude envelope.
- Sampler. Includes 6 pre-recorded radio sounds. Load you own sounds. Pitch shifting.
- Fine-Tuning emulation dial (AFC).
- Master Rack. Includes 4 vst/au plugin sections. HPF & LPF. Sampling Rate/Bit Depth distortion.
- Midi. Control Talkie Box 3 using your MIDI device.
- Recording. Up to 192kHz/32-bit.
- Source Recording. Record the source input on a separate audio file simultaneously.
- Layers Recording. Record each processing section on a separate audio file simultaneously.
- Batch Processing. Process a large number of files within one-click.
- Presets Manager.
Intel machine running OS X 10.11.6 or later. 64-bits. 4GB RAM Recommended.
Apple M1 ARM machine running OS 11.0 or later. 64-bits. 4GB RAM Recommended:
Windows 8 or later, multicore processor. 64-bits. 4GB RAM Recommended.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.