Water Flowing features lots of flowing, from a single drip to the roar of the ocean. All recordings are completely clear and free from any birds and traffic in the background.
This library contains recordings of waves, rivers, streams, waterfalls, drips onto different surfaces, sprinklers, pipes, street drains and much more, with near and distant perspectives of calm and turbulent flows.
- 29 recordings of waves in rocky and sandy beaches, with different intensities and distances.
- 39 recordings of rivers and streams, from heavy to gentle currents. 9 of these recordings are in Ambisonics. Stereo downmix is also included.
- 4 recordings of waterfalls.
- 23 recordings of water dripping onto different surfaces.
- A fountain, a reservoir, an irrigation canal and one well are also included.
- Distant airy recordings for realistic ambiances along with great detail elements for close-up perspectives.
- Recordings took place in Southern England (Seven Sisters, Brighton), Spain (Asturias, Galicia, Madrid) and Thailand (Chiang Mai).
- Gear used: Zoom F8, Sennheiser 8040s in ORTF, Sennheiser 8040/8050 + 30 in M/S, Sennheiser Ambeo and Sony D100.
All files are in 96 kHz / 24 bit and come with embedded Soundminer metadata.
- Files: 113 | Size: 8.1 GB | Runtime: 205 Min | Sampling Rate: 96kHz/24Bit | Meta-Tagged: Yes
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.