By downloading sound effects libraries on our site, you agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not, or cannot, agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not attempt to purchase any sound libraries on We Sound Effects.
WE SOUND EFFECTS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between We Sound Effects (“Licensor”), and the individual or entity accepting this Agreement (“Licensee”).
GRANT OF LICENSE
On each sound libraries purchase the Licensor grants to the Licensee (you) a single-user, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, perpetual and royalty free personal license to use the sound libraries in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
RIGHTS GRANTED TO YOU
- To use the licensed sound effects libraries for commercial and non-commercial projects.
- To use the licensed sound effects libraries on unlimited projects.
- To synchronize the audio content from the licensed sound effects libraries with audio and/or visual productions and applications such as (not limited to): film & video productions, commercials, radio, theatre, live performances, musical production, computer/video games, multimedia projects, web pages and mobile apps.
- To save and use the licensed sound effects libraries on one workstation and to keep a backup copy on another hard drive for security reasons.
- A personal use of the licensed sound libraries, only the Licensee can use the licensed sound libraries. If another person uses the licensed sound effects libraries you will need a Multi-License, in this case just contact us.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
- You may not rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or in any other way attempt to redeem profit through distribution of the sound libraries.
- You may not incorporate the licensed sound effects libraries into any software intended for development purposes or other end user products.
- You may not transfer, copy or duplicate any unsynchronized Sound Effects, either in whole or in part, by any means, with the exception of one copy for back-up or archive purposes.
- You may not claim authorship of the sound effects libraries; even if you manipulated and edited any sound effect, these new samples would not be your original compositions.
- In addition, the audio samples provided may not be repackaged in whole or part as new sample libraries. Re-using or adaptation of the audio material as part of the creation of a new sample, stock library asset or virtual instrument is strictly prohibited.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The Licensor only licenses the use of the sound libraries to the Licensee; the sound libraries providers will always retain full rights concerning all the content provided. The Licensor reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event the Licensor be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorized Users’ use of or inability to use the sound libraries.
Licensee must indemnify the Licensor from, and against any claims, demands, damages, suits, injuries, liabilities and all expenses, incurred by the Licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a reported violation of this Agreement by the Licensee.
The Licensor will prosecute any violation of this agreement and will take any actions it deems appropriate depending each case, including terminating your license to use the Sound Library without prior notice. In such case, all Licensee granted rights will cease immediately and Licensee must remove/delete all copies of the sound libraries purchased to Licensor, as well as any related content.
This agreement is governed by the law of Spain, any dispute or claim will be under Spanish law.