We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it, offering you full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources.
Let’s go over the information that we collect:
- We collect information that you provide to us, as basic account information, preferences and billing information.
- We also collect some information automatically, as log information, usage information, location information and information from cookies and other technologies.
- We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you you connect your account to a social media service (like Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin). We will receive information from that service (such as your username, and basic profile information) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our services, to set up and maintain your account and to communicate with you about offers, promotions or for any other reasonable reason;
- To further develop our services;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our services, which helps us improve our services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our services, detect and prevent fraudulent and other illegal activities;
- To personalize your experience using our services, providing content recommendations and a better user experience.
We DO NOT share or sell our customers private personal information, as email or any other contact information.